Currently, I am in liquid diet hell and I only started today! I want a cracker! It just seems unfathomable that I have to continue this for almost 2 weeks. This is day one and I am feeling the ache of hunger. According to other people that have had this surgery, the first three to four days are the roughest.
I am only supposed to drink Bariatric Advantage shakes 5 times a day. After conferring with my doctor, I can mix my meal replacements with milk. I am using 1% milk along with the powder for a total of 250 calories a shake. Anything that does not have any calories is on the list of acceptable drinks. After one shake so far, I have already noticed that drinking things that are hot give me the impression of feeling full. The cold shake does not do it.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment