Hi all! I am finally back and feeling better. I have many stories to tell and I cannot wait to share with you all. Since my Gastric Bypass surgery on March 12, I have been very busy learning what I can and cannot do with my new body. It has been a journey but I still would not change a thing.
For those who do not know, I had to go back in for a second surgery on March 18 because I was having such extreme pain when I moved. To ensure that I was not having a leak or gas in my old stomach, they went back in to make sure that there was nothing else wrong. After the surgery, it was determined that I did have some gas in my old stomach along with some bruising from the tools on my liver. My body felt like a Mack truck had hit me. I was battered and bruised from all the IV fluids and my stomach was a giant purple pincushion from all the shots of blood thinners. My throat took about a week to recover from lack of any fluids by mouth. You can see the pictures of one of my arms below. It was taken about 2 weeks after the surgery.
I look forward to revealing some of the crazy, disgusting, and somewhat personal information with all of you.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)
I am so glad things are better for you now.
ReplyDeleteIt will be GREAT to see you. You can't imagine how much I have missed you. See ya Monday.
Love ya,
Donna.
Hey girl! Glad to see you are doing better! Can't wait to see ya and hear all about your experience! See ya Monday! :)
ReplyDelete